Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Bri-Blog begins...

Ok, the Bri-Blog begins, how long it will go for we will have to find out together. I say 'together' like I have some sort of following, which I don't, but might as this goes along. Wow, I am two sentences into this and I am already rambling on. (stands up and stretches, clears head) Well I am pretty much writing this blog because I am sitting here bored and was thinking about how my life right now is like a Corvette with the petal to the floor! Just a few weeks ago it was more or less moving like a junker from the 80's, on cruise control, in the slow lane of the highway holding up traffic...might even have been alittle rusty around the edges, with the back passenger tire low on air. The pace of life is so interesting to me. In the matter of one day your life can change so much and it is not going to slow down or pick up whenever you want or need it too. Maybe it is better that way because I have found that in life it is better to deal with what is put into your lap then to try to plan what will be placed there. Either way you have to deal with it.



I have had a lady in my life for the past 11 years (are you kidding me, didn't realize how long it was until now) and have just been blessed with a little one on the way. Should be here in February, and I can wait but I can't wait, if that makes sense. Not that there is anything I could do if I really couldn't wait, I would still have to just wait. Anyway, speaking of no more waiting...after 11 years we are finally going to make it offical in two days. That should be pretty interesting. I don't really know why it has taken me this long, 'marriage' just doesn't hold much importance to me, ok maybe not so much marriage but the actual process of a wedding. That sounds kind of bad and I don't mean it in a bad way, its just that, to me, when there is a bond already then marriage is just paperwork and a ceremony to make it legal and official. I understand why people make such a fuss over it but I am not really the excitable celebration type of guy. It will be fun seeing all the family though. Actually through the whole planning process I am now actually looking forward to it, but don't tell anyone I said that!



Back to the Bri-Blog eperiment... I am not sure what I will talk about in any future blogs but I do have a pretty open mind and I am not afraid to speak my mind so up-coming topics could really vary. If you have a topic you want my thoughts or opinions on feel free to let me know and I promise I will not hold anything back. Until next time...



Bri-Blog

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm so excited!!! this is awesome! ...and i won't tell anyone you said that. do you want people reading this? cause i can point people here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, we are going to hear about what goes on in your thoughts!

    I am so very happy for you and the awesome ‘Lady’ in your life. I agree I’m not one for celebration hoopla, but have to admit this has all been very exciting.

    I wish you both so much love and happiness in your new life journey together.

    ReplyDelete